Vertical FRP Tank - Lightweight & Anti-erosion Product
Vertical FRP tank, or vertical FRP vessel, is made of a kind of nonmetallic material which has strong anti-erosion ability, high strength and long operating life. Vertical FRP tank which is generally cylindrical is set on the base directly and its head is flat or round.
The walls of a vertical FRP tank are comprised of three layers:
- Lining. The thickness of the inner layer is 2.5 - 3 mm. This layer which performs as an inside support and airtight partition, adopts anti-corrosion resin with good toughness, high elongation and low curing shrinkage rate.
- Reinforced layer. It is also called support layer. Reinforced layer is made using filament winding process. The thickness of this layer depends on the diameter, pressure, safety factor and other factors.
- Surface layer. Its thickness is about 0.5 mm. Surface layer is highly anti-aging, uvioresistant and it does well in preventing the permeation of foreign matter. Its resin content is more than 80%.
VFTP-01: Vertical FRP tank is made of nonmetallic material.
VFTP-02: Vertical FRP tank has high strength and light weight.
VFTP-03: Vertical FRP tanks in different dimensions have diverse use and can be applied in various fields.
- Excellent physical & chemical performance: Vertical FRP tank is high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, seepage-proofing, and heat-insulation.
- Good structural performance: Vertical FRP tank has optimized resin system and smooth wall structure which is non-toxic.
- Extensive application & long service life: Vertical FRP tank can work in temperature ranging from -50 °C to 200 °C and store mediums of all types.
- Light weight: Vertical FRP tank is a lightweight product which is easy to transport and store.
VFTP-04: Vertical FRP tank has both good physical and chemical performance.
VFTP-05: Vertical FRP tank can work in a wide temperature range.
VFTP-06: Vertical FRP vessels can cooperate with each other to form an integral working system.
Vertical FRP tank is widely used in petroleum, chemical, textile, transportation, electronics, water irrigation and many other industries. It is also suitable for kinds of corrosion environment , such as acid, alkali, salt and organic solvent.
VFTP-07: Vertical FRP tank is suitable for kinds of corrosion environment.