Horizontal FRP Tank - Perfect Choice for Limited Height
Horizontal FRP tank, also called horizontal FRP vessel, is a device composed by seepage-resistant and anti-corrosive inner layer, firm structural layer, anti-aging outer layer, heads, nozzles, and saddle supports. FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic), its raw material, is a special kind of plastic which has been reinforced with fiberglass, similar to the way that rebar strengthens concrete. Horizontal FRP tank is a perfect choice when you are in need for storage tank but have a vertical height limitation. By using filament winding method, the material of horizontal FRP tank can be reinforced to adjust its physicochemical ability and meet different requirements.
HFTP-01: Horizontal FRP tank is made by using filament winding method.
HFTP-02: Horizontal FRP tank is a perfect choice as a storage vessel.
HFTP-03: Horizontal FRP tank can be manufactured in different dimensions as your requirements.
|Model||Nominal volume (m3)||Actual volume (m3)||Number of saddle supports||Main container (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)|
HFTP-04: Horizontal FRP tank can be sold with some accessories depending on the needs of our customers.
HFTP-05: Horizontal FRP tank is made of a special kind of plastic which has been reinforced with fiberglass.
- Excellent physicochemical performance & durability: Horizontal FRP tank has high strength, good corrosion resistance and thermal insulation.
- Long service life & low maintenance cost: Horizontal FRP tank has smooth inner wall which is non-toxic, odorless and easy to clean.
- Wide range of application: Horizontal FRP tank is widely used in many different fields for storing kinds of liquid.
- Light weight: Horizontal FRP tank is made of fiber reinforce plastic which is lightweight.
Because of the notable advantage of its material, horizontal FRP tank is gradually taking the place of metal tanks in many field. Horizontal FRP tank is supplied for both above and underground applications and has an extensive usage in metallurgic industry, chemical industry, medical treatment industry, light industry, construction industry, textile industry, food industry and electroplating waste water treatment, etc.
HFTP-06: Horizontal FRP tank is lightweight and highly corrosion-resistant.
HFTP-07: Horizontal FRP tank has an extensive usage in many field.
- Packed with foam and carton.
- Tied with packing belt.